THE Baftas are behind with a crash as a annual rite earnings on Feb 10, 2019.
Here’s all we need to know about a Best Actress Bafta nominees and a latest on who’s in a using to win.
Who are a Bafta 2019 Best Actress nominees?
This year saw some stellar performances from some of Hollywood’s heading ladies.
Here are a 5 actresses who done a shortlist for a prestigious award:
- Olivia Colman for her purpose as Queen Anne of Great Britain in The Favourite
- Lady Gaga for her opening of singer-songwriter Ally Campana in A Star Is Born
- Melissa McCarthy for her description of American author Lee Israel in Can You Ever Forgive Me?
- Viola Davis as Chicago teachers’ kinship nominee Veronica Rawlings in Widows
- Glenn Close for her opening of Joan Castleman in The Wife
What are a latest contingency on a winner?
If a Golden Globes are anything to go by afterwards it looks like Olivia Colman is in a lead to take home a desired prize.
And according to bookies William Hill, a British star is also corner favourite for a Bafta gong.
The bookies contingency for a Bafta drum are as follows:
- Olivia Colman – 11/10
- Glenn Close 11/10
- Lady Gaga – 9/2
- Melissa McCarthy – 25/1
- Viola Davis – 33/1
But fans and nominees comparison will have to wait until Feb 10 to learn who will take a famous facade home.
When is a Baftas?
This year’s Bafta awards will take place on Feb 10th during London’s Royal Albert Hall.
Since 2002 a rite has been hold in Feb to convey a Oscars and AMPAS ( Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences’.)
This is to safeguard they take place during the film industry’s ‘awards season.’
Before that they had been hold in Apr or May.