Carmen Sandiego’s Gina Rodriguez tells Us what in a universe we don’t know about her. Read on to learn a 34-year-old actress’ nickname, her favorite memories on a Jane a Virgin set and more.
1. Cleaning my residence is what we do to escape.
2. we describe many to my impression Anya Thorensen in [2018’s] Annihilation since she was navigating by a chaotic meridian and fighting mental illness.
3. I’m always regulating late.
4. My favorite approach to bond with my friends is face-to-face, usually like a old-school way.
5. My friends call me “Vag.” Like va-gee-na. The best partial of a vagina is Gina.
6. I’ll skip all about personification Jane [on Jane a Virgin] — a sets, a organisation and a cast. I’ll skip observant a lines and putting on a stupid A-line dresses.
7. My favorite family holiday tradition is dancing a salsa and eating pig on Christmas.
8. The many successful chairman in my life is my father since he imposes himself on me. He has such a shrill voice.
9. The best birthday benefaction I’ve ever perceived was my father removing healthy [after] he got ill a few years ago.
10. The final thing we do before we go to nap is brush my teeth. [And] that means somebody’s woken me adult to brush them. It’s something we tend to forget. It’s gross.
11. The biggest square of recommendation I’ve ever been given is, “Fear usually exists between your dual ears.” Pretty mafiosi if we consider about it.
12. “I can and we will” is my personal mantra.
13. The hardest doctrine I’ve ever had to learn was that adore is not unconditional.
14. The partial of Carmen Sandiego’s impression that speaks to me a many is her aspiration for justice.
15. we like giving behind to others by regulating my height for good. When I’m given opportunities like operative with Always, that is a double blessing for me.
16. I’d expel Jenna Ortega to play me. She played a immature me on Jane a Virgin and she’s an implausible talent.
17. My initial unison was ’NSync. we did a meet-and-greet with Justin Timberlake.
18. The ideal ideal date night [includes] explosve food, a film and articulate ’til it’s time to go to sleep.
19. we have all we need. I’m alive and I’m breathing.
20. The many regretful thing [my fiancé] Joe LoCicero does is cleaning since he knows that my assent and change come from all being clean.
21. My biggest fear is a dentist.
22. My many annoying impulse during an try-out was commander season. The year we requisitioned Jane, we ripped my pencil dress down a behind in a audition, no panties. It was awful.
23. Any strain by Adele creates me cry. That b—ch brings a tears.
24. I’m very, really propitious since my fans are super awesome.
25. My biggest splurge was giving my grandmother money, and it was a best feeling in a whole world.
Catch Rodriguez in Miss Bala, in theaters Feb 1.
Sign adult now for a Us Weekly newsletter to get violation luminary news, prohibited pics and some-more delivered true to your inbox!
Want stories like these delivered true to your phone?
Us Weekly iPhone app now!
Who Is Lauren Sanchez? Mystery Mistress At Center Of Jeff Bezos’ Divorce Revealed!
Ready To Pop! Meghan Markle Cradles Huge Baby Bump In Tight Black Dress
Inside Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino’s Final Days Of Freedom Before Prison Stint